Imagine emerging from the woods along a worn trail that leads to a series of natural hot springs. Or arriving in the hush of snow at a secluded yurt bathed in ethereal moonlight.
After some nourishing snacks and refreshments, you are led through a discussion on a universal core challenge that causes you to examine your beliefs, expand, engage and grow. You’re surrounded by other beautiful soul sisters who are united despite differences, across ages and stages, backgrounds and disciplines…..united by the bond of being humans on the journey defined by the beauty of the meandering path, not the destination.
“My sincere gratitude for today! It’s been such a positive interaction with a powerful group of women. Loved the mix of physical activity, outdoor adventure and mind mapping discussion about personal power. Thank you for creating this event and bringing us all together.”
Part girls’ trip. Part inner journey. Part wilderness adventure. All soul…
WALK & WHISKEY WEDNESDAYS
In this mini summer series, we partner with Park City’s Alpine Distilling to bring you bite-sized WANDER experiences that get your creative juices flowing. We’ll WANDER outdoors in the surrounding nature that’s right at our fingertips, and connect over locally-crafted whiskey and munchies. We’ll also get crafty in a “makers workshop” — herbalism, terrariums, macrame, mala beads….the sky’s the limit — and share our creative synergies!
- June 26
- July 24
- August 14
You’ll be in and out in less than 2.5 hours, and ready to start a great evening enjoying some of Park City’s amazing warm weather offerings.
Simple. Outdoors. Connection. Depth. And whiskey….(don’t worry, non alcoholic bevvies also)
5:30 PM to 7:30 PM – Limited spots. First come, first served. Prior reservation needed.
$60 each / $150 for all three
REGISTER | WAIVER | PAY
“This experience has been wonderful. I really enjoyed getting outside and being active with an awesome group of women. The workshop and brunch after was inspiring and energizing. I feel mentally and physically recharged.”
-Leslie C. (Park City, UT)
SUMMER WANDERS :: SAVE THE DATES
Mark your calendars for two exciting new concepts — one in Pasadena, CA and one in the wilderness of Utah — that bring you in touch with nature, get your heart pumping, and connect you with beautiful women who want to explore deeper concepts and conversations that truly matter.
- June 17: ONE LIFE YOGA in Pasadena, CA :: Waterfall hike + yoga + flow workshop REGISTER >>
- July 27: OAK & WILLOW YOGA in Park City, UT :: Nomadic yoga + hike + flow workshop REGISTER >>
- Aug 24: ANDREA HANSON in Park City, UT :: Kundalini yoga + hike + wholeness workshop REGISTER >>
8:30 AM to 1:30 PM – Limited spots. First come, first served. Prior reservation needed.
$125 per person.
REGISTER | WAIVER | PAY
In this half day excursion, you will:
- Meet other like-minded women seeking to deepen their understanding of their unique purpose and life journey
- Experience wilderness adventure in your own backyard
- Expand your mind and outlook of the world through a guided discussion surrounding a central, universal paradigm, core belief or principal
- Eat delicious and nutritious locally-prepared brunch and snacks
- Get a surprise swag bag including goodies (value $200+) from local businesses like Indigo Highway, Sync Float Center, LIT Salon Park East, Kodiak Cakes, and The Beau Collective
“What an amazing day with beautiful, strong women. It filled my cup…literally. I was surrounded by beauty (intrinsic and extrinsic) and mindful happiness.”
-Trish S. (South Jordan, UT)
“Inspiring day! So lucky to be included in such a deep and beautiful group of women. Look forward to the next adventure!”
-Sarah B. (Park City, UT)
SIGN UP FOR THE WANDER TODAY:
- Cycles: Sometimes life feels like it’s on spin cycle. How do we create a sense of forward momentum and positive action that propels us forward?
- Intentions: Unleash the power of your mind and setting your sights on dreams and goals. How we can strengthen ourselves through motivation and learn tools to keep our intentions on track.
- Personal Power: What you see isn’t always what you get. Build your core, lay the foundation of healthy approaches to your spiritual, physical and mental health, and know that true beauty begins from strong roots within.
- Judgement: What is judgement a cloak for? How does judgement limit our growth and learning how to release it can transform our relationships.
- Creation: How do we step into our creator selves and harness the energy, vitality and verve that can propel us forward to fulfill our dreams?
- Vulnerability: Being perceived as “weak” is a detractor for many of us. How being true, real and authentic can actually improve relationships in many realms of our lives.
- Self worth: How can paying attention to and managing our self perception set us up for success? How do we each manage our self worth and how can our view of ourselves impact our relationships.
- Community: Being part of a collective feeds our soul. How do we form connections and curate community? Delve into the meaning we find from belonging to a collective whole.
- Boundaries: Sometimes saying ‘no’ can be a step closer to saying ‘yes.’ How healthy boundaries can set standards for expectations and frame interactions towards a positive outcome.