Expand your body, mind and spirit through a soul-stretching four nights / five days of cultural immersion at “FIRE & AIR” MEXICO YOGA RETREAT in San Agustinillo, Oaxaca from January 12 to 16, 2022 that will set you on a path to growth and transformation in the comfort and expansiveness of Mexico’s powerful Pacific Coast. Start your new year off with renewed intention setting and in the company of a likeminded, curious and compassionate sisterhood of women like YOU.
You are DRAWN towards:
- Inspiring yourself to find purpose, meaning and passion, but feel stuck or lost
- Connecting with other women who have similar interests, but don’t have the opportunity
- Getting to explore and adventure outdoors, but have a hard time convincing other friends to join in
- Experiencing a new culture, language and culinary landscape, but don’t feel equipped to go by yourself
- Evolving, growing and expanding, but are afraid to take the first step
- Discovering more about your relationship to Mother Nature — and yourself
REGISTRATION OPEN :: Starting at $2,199 for all outdoor workshops, lodging (your choice of shared room), daily yoga, workshops, nutritious meals (except one dinner and one lunch), healing ceremonies, guided excursions. Give yourself the ultimate gift and dive into transformation!
** SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAILS TO FIND OUT ABOUT OUR NEXT OUTDOOR ADVENTURES**
- Daily yoga & meditation
- Tantric breathwork
- Grounding and somatic anchoring practices
- Limiting beliefs burn release ceremony
- Conscious communication partner work
- Re-writing self identity
- Boundaries & competition through divine feminine
- Body consciousness & somatic embodiment explorations
- Deconditioning & empowering the body through movement & music
- Play & expression improv within the natural elements
MEXICO YOGA RETREAT WORKSHOP FACILITATORS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING PHENOMENAL RESIDENT COACHES AND COLLABORATORS
Somatic embodiment & movement workshop series :: Irene Sposetti, Being Motion
THURSDAY | FRIDAY | SATURDAY AFTERNOONS
Irene Sposetti is a multi-disciplinary performing artist, teacher and dance maker who began her artistic career studying classical music, drama and dance in Rome and Paris. While originally from Italy, for the last 20 years she has been traveling, living, studying and working abroad as an independent freelancer. Her artistic path has been influenced, therefore, by many different cultures and is deeply intertwined with self-inquiry investigations and practices.
“I will be sharing inspirations from my movement research and practice, diving together into our body consciousness awakening its elemental nature and intrinsic intelligence through somatic explorations and embodiments,” says Irene, who has been developing her own research, giving dance training, making performances and lectures in universities, schools, companies, festivals, cultural institutes, and independent platforms throughout Europe, Asia and Mexico. During the winter, she has lived and taught workshops in San Agustinillo, Oaxaca.
The main theme of Irene’s movement research is Improvisation. Through her practice, she aims for a heightened state of presence, increased awareness in the body, effortless motion, and a broadening of the technical and investigative skills of the mover. She has a particular interest in intuitive learning processes, empowering individuals, and promoting independent research and artistic projects.
Themes of inquiry at the retreat include:
- De-conditioning and empowering the relation to our body
- Accessing ease in moving, expressing non verbally
- Relating to others with playful and creative physical explorations
“Through practice in the studio and outdoors in nature, we will merge with the elements and the multi-dimensional expansiveness of the incredible natural landscapes that the coast offers.”
Find her on Instagram (@beingmotion.irenesposetti) and Facebook (@BeingMotion).
Tantra workshop series :: Ra’Kaia Mitchell, Sacred Fire Mentoring
THURSDAY | FRIDAY | SATURDAY AFTERNOONS
Ra’Kaia Mitchell is a certified Sex, Love & Relationship Coach specializing in men’s sexuality and women’s empowerment through the Tantric Institute of Integrated Sexuality.
She has travelled the world for the past 15 years, much of that living as a global nomad, exploring sexuality in different cultures and studying Eastern Spirituality, including Tantra and Taoism. She currently resides part of the year in Salt Lake City, Utah and Riviera Maya, Mexico, working with clients in person and virtually in individual, workshop and retreat settings.
Ra’Kaia is passionate about helping others to heal blockages in intimacy, weave together spirituality with sexuality, and learn tools to transform the relationship with self. She brings a neo-Tantric approach to the retreat with a workshop series that builds upon practices of breathwork, authentic relating and somatic movement.
Find her on Instagram (@ra_sol_child) and Facebook (@dazeykakaia.mitchell). Watch our Instagram TV discussion about Tantra and the importance of women gathering in retreat.
**SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAILS TO FIND OUT ABOUT OUR NEXT OUTDOOR ADVENTURES**