OAXACA, MEXICO // January 11 to 15, 2023
**SPOTS FOR 14 WOMEN – REGISTER BY DEC. 14**
Retreating is the ultimate act of self love
It takes great courage to step into an unknown container where you will most definitely emerge out the other side…changed, transformed, uplifted and more yourself than you’ve felt in a long time.
Give yourself the truest gift of time and presence to listen to what you need and desire. To refocus, re-center and come home to YOU.
January 11 to 15, 2023
More details >>
Kona, Big Island
March 16 to 20, 2022
More details >>
This winter, join in the sisterhood as we explore Mother Nature’s wild rhythms, and our own relationship with her mysterious elements in two magical tropical beach settings that will bring you back into connection with your inner guidance and truth.
Feeling the call? Apply for a spot in these intimate containers here
SPRING Retreat 2023
“YOU ARE THE MEDICINE” Retreat
moab, utah // april 28 to 30, 2023 – **SPACE FOR 25 participants**
Build your sisterhood and connect with your inner spirit April 28 to 30 in the rugged red rock country and canyons of southern Utah in the outdoor adventure mecca of Moab, UT with other likeminded women just like you.
This beloved two night/three day camping retreat is a Wild Women Tribe “original adventure” that regularly sells out so snag your spot if you’re feeling called! It’s a great way to take your first steps into self growth and transformation, or simply hit reset if you already have some self awareness and mindfulness practices.
Through adventure-fueled outdoor workshops and uplifting shared experiences, you will:
✨Boost your confidence by stepping outside of your comfort zone
✨Get grounded in nature by unplugging from technology and surrounded yourself in a nurturing environment and network conducive for transformation
✨Connect with your body through yoga and movement, your mind through transformational workshops that challenge you to go DEEP, and your spirit through the immersive experience of being in Mother Nature uninterrupted for 48 hours
✨Tap into your feminine intuition to ignite your powerful inner female warrior
✨Learn NEW skills — how to camp, set up a tent, mix cocktails (and mocktails!) — and build tribe with a sisterhood of likeminded women who love the outdoors.
✨Forge bonds of friendship with other soul sisters surrounded by the peace and power of the healing red rocks of southern Utah and clarifying vision of 2023.
You will return feeling rejuvenated, connected with yourself — and other soul sisters….ready to share your BEST self with your loved ones. You deserve a time out for YOU.
$699 per person (FIVE Early Bird spots open until Dec 15 — rate increases to $749). Includes all food, activities, workshops. Spaces limited to 25 participants. Deposit of $400 holds the rate and your spot – flexible payment plans (at zero interest)!
APPLY | PAY | WORKSHOPS | FAQS
This “YOU ARE THE MEDICINE” RETREAT is for you if you are:
- Experiencing intense emotions and moods, and feel faced with uncertainty, overwhelming feelings and anxiety
- Curious about cultivating mindful, positive connection with community around topics that matter in a safe, supported and non judgmental virtual setting
- Seeking tools, resources and tips on how to reclaim some empowerment in your life and create a “miracle mindset” that feels aligned with your inner purpose
- Craving an escape from the day to day monotony, and desire to honor yourself and stoke your personal growth during this difficult time
- Looking to challenge yourself physically with activities that stretch your limits (hiking, yoga and cold river plunging)
- Excited to meet other women like you who share an interest in body, mind and spirit through curated group settings that stretch you in fitness, intention setting, self examination, and outdoor activity.
- Interested, inspired and intrigued to experience a new type of gathering and form friendships with other women who are seeking positive support and encouragement
- An abundance creator, manifestation junkie and active seeker of new forms of self growth to uplevel your life (or want to be!)
Fun, food, fitness, friendship = Inner Transformation! ALL INCLUSIVE (MEALS, ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES, WORKSHOPS, FITNESS, HIKES)
Join in the sisterhood as we explore nature’s rhythms and our own relationship with her mysterious elements in the magical setting of Moab’s healing desert landscape.
Your camping adventure includes:
- Two nights/three days camping retreat at a group site in Moab, UT. Bring your own tent / sleeping pad / sleeping bag. **Don’t have camping gear? Don’t worry: we can provide for an additional fee (depending upon what you need)
- Workshops led by a team of facilitators that ignite your body, mind and spirit (Value $750)
- INCLUDED: Sunrise yoga, guided meditation, craft cocktail classes, women’s circle, nutrition class, guided mindful hikes, art, movement & writing workshops, cacao ceremony, campfire discussions
- All healthy meals and snacks (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Guided mindful hikes in Moab’s most scenic off-the-beaten-path locations
- Swag bag full of goodies (worth $200+) from brands that support women’s empowerment in the outdoors
- A technology-free zone allowing for personal expansion and soul-quenching transformation.
- Community. Connection. Celebration.
Create lasting relationships, connections and community with a squad of courageous and curious soul sisters. Limited spaces available. Starting at $699 ALL INCLUSIVE (FIVE Early Bird spots open until Dec. 15 — rate increases to $749). Deposit of $400 holds the rate and your spot – flexible payment plans for remainder!
APPLY | PAY | WORKSHOPS | FAQS
Over the years, our OG Moab wilderness camping retreats have been a heartfelt success. They unite two dozen women from all walks of life to dive into two days of connection, new growth experiences, yoga, amazing food and drink, and the healing setting of Moab’s vibrant desert landscape.
Here what participants have to say about 48 hours unplugged in the desert:
“This retreat is for everyone — no matter your situation, age, mindset, life experience and more, you will come away a better, more present, grounded human being. The collective energies of the women — all the women — brought it to the next level. Renee is a brilliant, beautiful and a genius organizer and facilitator at these retreats. You will not be disappointed and would recommend this to every woman who wants to love herself wholly and hold nothing back going forward. This is the best weekend I didn’t even know I needed.”
“I came to this weekend retreat without any expectations. I am taking so much home with me. The connections with amazing women, the sessions, the food and drink. All were unexpected. It felt better than “normal.” I am going home with self love and gratitude.”
“This was a much needed experience that allowed me to reconnect to my inner self and feel grounded. I felt a lot of clarity by the end of the retreat. It was a much needed reset.”
Like what you see and want to be among the first to know when our dates and registration are OPEN for upcoming retreats? Sign up for our newsletter and get informed about our upcoming outdoor adventure experiences.
“I haven’t been on a trip/camping with other women-only, especially women I don’t know, since I was in college and I’m reminded after this retreat how important connection is. But more so, connection IN nature, away from my everyday distractions, with a curated group of badass women! The food, flow and function of the weekend will be remembered and cherished for a long time. Thank you!”
-Moab 2019 participant
“I came to the retreat with an empty soul and a heart split in multiple directions. I’m leaving standing tall on both feet, feeling the spirit of our mother earth. My questions have been answered, my heart has been mended, and fully recharged. I know how important it is to be more respectful of myself and for what I stand. Thank you for the journey!”
“The Wild Women Tribe camping retreat was amazing. The energy, lessons, and reflection time with other women was the perfect weekend. The hike in Arches National Park was spectacular. I can’t thank Renee and her team of facilitators enough. I highly recommend this retreat to any woman!”
“I’ve been to a few Wild Women Tribe WANDERs but the weekend camping retreat is next level: Mindful connection with other women from all over and diverse backgrounds who become fast friends; the food was incredible paired with cocktail making; multiple coaches to create a safe space to look inward from different angles. Renee has really created something amazing.”
“Bringing women together to experience new adventures, meet new friends, learn new tricks with cocktails and food, as well as new patterns of thinking….. is magic! The Wild Women Tribe is an amazing connection of talent, thought, adventure and experience that leaves an imprint of positivity, engagement and friendship!”