NEW!! Wilderness Camping Retreat
Moab, Utah // May 30 to June 1, 2020
Featured on Visit Utah:
- Boost your confidence by stepping outside of your comfort zone
- Get grounded in nature by unplugging from technology and surrounding yourself in a nurturing environment ideal for transformation
- Connect with your body through yoga and movement
- Tap into your feminine intuition to ignite your powerful female warrior
- Learn NEW skills — how to camp, cook outside, mix cocktails (and mocktails!) — and build tribe with a sisterhood of likeminded women who love the outdoors.
- Forge bonds of friendship with other soul sisters surrounded by the peace and power of the red rock country and clarifying vision of 2020.
You will return feeling rejuvenated, connected with yourself — and other soul sisters….ready to share your BEST self with your loved ones. You deserve a time out for YOU.
Fun, food, fitness, friendship = Inner Transformation! $799 ALL INCLUSIVE (MEALS, ACTIVITIES, WORKSHOPS, YOGA, HIKES)
Your camping adventure includes:
- Two nights/three days camping retreat at a group site in Goose Island Campground in Moab, UT. Bring your own tent / sleeping pad / sleeping bag.
**Don’t have camping gear? We can provide for an additional fee (depending upon what you need)
- Workshops that ignite your body, mind and spirit (Value $750)
- INCLUDED: Sunrise yoga, guided meditation, craft cocktail classes, women’s circle, nutrition class, hikes in Arches National Park, mountain biking, campfire discussions
- All healthy meals and snacks (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Nearby hiking in Negro Bill canyon and Arches National Park
- Swag bag full of goodies (worth $200+) from local brands
- A technology-free zone allowing for personal expansion and soul-quenching transformation.
- Community. Connection. Celebration.
Create lasting relationships, connections and community with a tribe of wild soul sisters. Limited spaces available. $799 ALL INCLUSIVE.
REGISTER | PAY | FAQS
“I haven’t been on a trip/camping with other women-only, especially women I don’t know, since I was in college and I’m reminded after this retreat how important connection is. But more so, connection IN nature, away from my everyday distractions, with a curated group of badass women! The food, flow and function of the weekend will be remembered and cherished for a long time. Thank you!”
-Moab 2019 participant
“I came to the retreat with an empty soul and a heart split in multiple directions. I’m leaving standing tall on both feet, feeling the spirit of our mother earth. My questions have been answered, my heart has been mended, and fully recharged. I know how important it is to be more respectful of myself and for what I stand. Thank you for the journey!”
“The Wild Women Tribe camping retreat was amazing. The energy, lessons, and reflection time with other women was the perfect weekend. The hike in Arches National Park was spectacular. I can’t thank Renee and her team of facilitators enough. I highly recommend this retreat to any woman!”
“I’ve been to a few Wild Women Tribe WANDERs but the weekend camping retreat is next level: Mindful connection with other women from all over and diverse backgrounds who become fast friends; the food was incredible paired with cocktail making; multiple coaches to create a safe space to look inward from different angles. Renee has really created something amazing.”
“Bringing women together to experience new adventures, meet new friends, learn new tricks with cocktails and food, as well as new patterns of thinking….. is magic! The Wild Women Tribe is an amazing connection of talent, thought, adventure and experience that leaves an imprint of positivity, engagement and friendship!”