Wilderness Camping Retreat
Moab, Utah // May 17 to 19, 2019
Featured on Visit Utah:
New Moon Camping Retreat
Heber, Utah // Sept. 8 to 10, 2018
Harness the healing darkness and stillness of the new moon to set intentions for your future creation. No more excuses — or putting yourself on the backburner. You’ll be surprised by how easily you can “nurture your inner moon goddess” and transform not only our life, but those around you.
- Boost your confidence by stepping outside of your comfort zone
- Get grounded in nature by unplugging from technology and surrounded yourself in a nurturing environment and network conducive for transformation
- Connect with your body through yoga and movement
- Tap into your feminine intuition to ignite your powerful female warrior
- Learn NEW skills — how to camp, cook outside, mix cocktails (and mocktails!) — and build tribe with a sisterhood of likeminded women who love the outdoors.
- Forge bonds of friendship with other soul sisters surrounded by the peace and power of the healing Wasatch mountains and new moon.
You will return feeling rejuvenated, connected with yourself — and other soul sisters….ready to share your BEST self with your loved ones. You deserve a time out for YOU.
Fun, food, fitness, friendship = Inner Transformation!
Your camping adventure includes:
- Two nights/three days camping retreat at the private 100-acre Legacy Ranch in Heber, Utah. Bring your own tent / sleeping pad / sleeping bag.
**Don’t have camping gear? We can provide for an additional fee (depending upon what you need)
- Workshops that ignite your body, mind and spirit (Value $750)
- INCLUDED: Sunrise yoga, guided meditation, craft cocktail classes, new moon women’s circle, oracle card readings, mantra writing workshop, vision board creation, campfire discussions
- All healthy meals and snacks (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Nearby hiking in Snake Creek, Cascade Springs and Wasatch National Forest
- Swag bag full of goodies (worth $200+) from local brands
- A technology-free zone allowing for personal expansion and soul-quenching transformation.
- Community. Connection. Celebration.
Onsite ranch activities include SUP, canoeing, paddle boats on two recreational ponds, volleyball, fishing, bocce, shuffleboard and horseback riding (**additional fees may apply)
Create lasting relationships, connections and community with a tribe of wild soul sisters. Limited spaces available!
REGISTER | PAY
“My first tribe trip exceeded any expectations. The hiking, rafting, laughter, extraordinary meals and new friendships re-energized my spirit at a time when I was at the lowest point in my life. Renee spins magic, her energy is healing and she just knows how to do this. Take a trip, breathe some air, laugh, sweat, and celebrate.”
-Sandy G. (Park City, UT)