Imagine emerging from the woods along a worn trail that leads to a series of natural hot springs. Or arriving in the hush of snow at a secluded yurt bathed in ethereal moonlight.
After some nourishing snacks and refreshments, you are led through a discussion on a universal core challenge that causes you to examine your beliefs, expand, engage and grow. You’re surrounded by other beautiful soul sisters who are united despite differences, across ages and stages, backgrounds and disciplines…..united by the bond of being humans on the journey defined by the beauty of the meandering path, not the destination.
“My sincere gratitude for today! It’s been such a positive interaction with a powerful group of women. Loved the mix of physical activity, outdoor adventure and mind mapping discussion about personal power. Thank you for creating this event and bringing us all together.”
Part girls’ trip. Part inner journey. Part wilderness adventure. All soul…
WALK & WHISKEY WEDNESDAYS :: $50 each or $120 for all three
In this mini summer series, we partner with Park City’s award-winning Alpine Distilling (7132 N. Silver Creek Road) to bring you bite-sized WANDER experiences that get your creative juices flowing. We’ll WANDER outdoors in the surrounding nature that’s right at our fingertips, and connect over locally-crafted spirits and munchies (with sweet treats by High Altitude Bakery), and “makers workshop” where we tap into our playful, creative synergies! These are over 21+ events.
- June 26 :: Macrame workshop // Gin tasting
This ain’t your mom’s macrame class — that knotty ’70s hippy hobby has gotten a 21st century hipster reinvention and it’s H-O-T. After a 45-min hike in Silver Summit, we’ll return to the distillery where you’ll sample some of Alpine Distilling’s internationally award-winning gin (highest ranking US. gin and 2nd in the world, passing Hendrick’s gin!!) and learn basic knots to make a macrame hanging plant holder that you’ll take home.
- July 24 :: Belly dancing workshop // Whiskey tasting
Get a core workout in the most fun and flirty way — with a belly dancing class that gets us into our bodies and moving to the music. Our heartrate gets pumping with a 45-min hike followed by a whiskey tasting back at home base at Alpine Distilling. Performer / teacher Megan Sybor shows us the ropes with a belly dancing demo, then gets us hip shakin’ and stepping into our feminine power through movement.
- August 14 :: Mala bead workshop // Liqueur tasting
Up the ante on your mindfulness practice with a workshop led by yogini and artist Christina Robohm that has you making your own mini mala bead bracelet. A mala is simply a string of beads that are used in a meditation practice. It is a tool to help you count mantras, and acts as a tactile guide as you sit in silence. We’ll hike for 45-min then return to Alpine Distilling for a tasting of some floral liqueurs. Then, we’ll create our own mala bracelets based on intentions inspired by August’s full moon.
You’ll be in and out in less than 2.5 hours with new talents and crafts, connections and warm fuzzies with other women, and ready to start a great evening enjoying some of Park City’s amazing warm weather offerings.
Simple. Outdoors. Connection. Depth. And whiskey….(don’t worry, non alcoholic bevvies also)
5:30 PM to 7:30 PM – Limited spots. First come, first served. Prior reservation needed. Over 21+ event.
$50 each / $120 for all three
“This experience has been wonderful. I really enjoyed getting outside and being active with an awesome group of women. The workshop and brunch after was inspiring and energizing. I feel mentally and physically recharged.”
-Leslie C. (Park City, UT)
Mark your calendars for three exciting new concepts — one in Pasadena, CA, one in the wilderness of Utah, and a final one in Park City, UT — that bring you in touch with nature, get your heart pumping, and connect you with beautiful women who want to explore deeper concepts and conversations that truly matter. These five-hour journeys allow you to dive deep into connection with other nature-loving ladies, the depth-filled discussion topics — and with yourself, of course.
- June 17: ONE LIFE YOGA in Pasadena, CA :: Waterfall hike + yoga + FLOW workshop
Join our first California WANDER in partnership with One Life Yoga in Pasadena, as we explore facets of “flow.” Allow yourself to wander, reconnect and get grounded in nature on a hike in one of Pasadena’s prettiest canyons. Then step back into your body in an OLY yoga class designed to awaken your senses. This multi-experience journey concludes with a soul-stretching workshop delving into “flow” and expansion over a tasty brunch. Along the way, you’ll meet other like-minded women who connect with the outdoors and nature.
- July 27:: Nomadic yoga + hike + lunch + FLOW workshop
Escape the heat into the mountains with the spirited Nikki Glandon of Oak + Willow Yoga, as we take a nomadic approach to yoga on the trails under the trees and open sky. Our outdoor adventure will include an hour-long hike, yoga class, packed lunch and discussion on tapping into “flow” as we sit amid Mother Nature and connect with her grounding energy. Nikki will lead us through the heart of tapping into “flow” as we relinquish to the majesty and magic of this all-outdoors WANDER. For nature lovers who want to immerse in the outdoors!
REGISTER | PAY | WAIVER
- Aug 24:: Kundalini yoga + hike + brunch + WHOLENESS workshop
Renowned Kundalini yogi and energy healer Andrea Becky Hanson guides us through a transformational journey around “wholeness” as we explore the trails in Park Meadows, Park City. After an hour-long hike, return to Andrea’s home studio for a yoga class, a nutritious light brunch and discussion about the concept of “wholeness.” How do we create abundance in our lives and embody the entirety of our greatness?
REGISTER | PAY | WAIVER
8:30 AM to 2:30 PM – Limited spots. First come, first served. Prior reservation needed.
$125 per person.
REGISTER | WAIVER | PAY
In these half day excursions, you will:
- Meet other like-minded women seeking to deepen their understanding of their unique purpose and life journey
- Experience wilderness adventure in your own backyard
- Expand your mind and outlook of the world through a guided discussion surrounding a central, universal paradigm, core belief or principal
- Eat delicious and nutritious locally-prepared brunch and snacks
- Get a surprise swag bag including goodies (value $200+) from local businesses like Indigo Highway, Sync Float Center, LIT Salon Park East, Kodiak Cakes, and The Beau Collective
“What an amazing day with beautiful, strong women. It filled my cup…literally. I was surrounded by beauty (intrinsic and extrinsic) and mindful happiness.”
-Trish S. (South Jordan, UT)
Healthy food to fuel your morning
From strangers to soul sisters
Stretching your limits
A build-your-own parfait bar at a recent WANDER
Blizzard snowshoeing with newfound friends? Yes please ❤
Circling the snowshoes
Snow angels on the trail
Community. Connection. Celebration.
Building tribe in the outdoors was never easier
“Inspiring day! So lucky to be included in such a deep and beautiful group of women. Look forward to the next adventure!”
-Sarah B. (Park City, UT)
SIGN UP FOR THE WANDER TODAY:
$125 :: Room for 16 wanderers (per date) – first come, first served.
<<Sign up for the newsletter to find out first when WANDERS open>>
<<Book a private WANDER for your own tribe>>
Utah Office of Tourism 30 Women to Watch KPCW Radio
- Cycles: Sometimes life feels like it’s on spin cycle. How do we create a sense of forward momentum and positive action that propels us forward?
- Intentions: Unleash the power of your mind and setting your sights on dreams and goals. How we can strengthen ourselves through motivation and learn tools to keep our intentions on track.
- Personal Power: What you see isn’t always what you get. Build your core, lay the foundation of healthy approaches to your spiritual, physical and mental health, and know that true beauty begins from strong roots within.
- Judgement: What is judgement a cloak for? How does judgement limit our growth and learning how to release it can transform our relationships.
- Creation: How do we step into our creator selves and harness the energy, vitality and verve that can propel us forward to fulfill our dreams?
- Vulnerability: Being perceived as “weak” is a detractor for many of us. How being true, real and authentic can actually improve relationships in many realms of our lives.
- Self worth: How can paying attention to and managing our self perception set us up for success? How do we each manage our self worth and how can our view of ourselves impact our relationships.
- Community: Being part of a collective feeds our soul. How do we form connections and curate community? Delve into the meaning we find from belonging to a collective whole.
- Boundaries: Sometimes saying ‘no’ can be a step closer to saying ‘yes.’ How healthy boundaries can set standards for expectations and frame interactions towards a positive outcome.