Wild Women Tribe empowers women through transformational outdoor experiences and wilderness workshops. The vision? To build a network of female spirits seeking to share growth, brainstorms, energy and positive intentions with other like-minded fierce women in the great outdoors.
Ok, social distancing norms may have us housebound as we hunker down to “flatten the curve.” But that doesn’t mean we need to be isolated. Now, you can adventure into courageous, raw connection without even leaving the comforts of your couch (and your yoga pants or PJs!)
Let’s connect, learn, ZOOM together! As we hunker down and turn inward, it seems we have never needed community connection more than now. We are so fortunate to have wisdom and resources from these leaders on a series of interactive FREE calls tackling topics that really matter. Set aside one hour at 2 pm MST to tune into discussion, Q&A and thoughtful connection:
- Wed 3/25: Yogi / coach / author Nikki Glandon :: “Growth during drought – how to plant seeds during hard times“
- Thurs. 3/26: Alpine Distilling co-owner Sara Sergent and Tadasana Yoga manager Tina Adkinson :: “Fostering community connectedness“
- Fri. 3/27: Maven Strong Boss Babe Tessa Arneson :: “Resiliency during hardship”
- Tues. 3/31: Fitness guru Kathy Smith :: “Harnessing hope and the power of positivity”
- Thurs. 4/2: Breathwork coach Jodie Buehner :: “Take a deep breath — and heal”
- Tues. 4/7: Art Therapist / The Paint Mixer owner Jill Johnson :: “Accessing creativity to heal”
- Thurs. 4/9: TedX Speaker, coach and author Terry Sidford :: “Opportunity knocks…even during crisis”
- Thurs. 4/16: Pro skier, author, USSSA Hall of Famer Kristen Ulmer :: “Harnessing fear”
- Tues. 4/21: Championship boxer / RISE Boxing owner MaryGuenn (MG) Vellinga-Hinz : “Ritual and routine“
- Thurs. 4/23: Coaches Kelle Cobble & Nina Johnson :: “Happy hour: play more, yell less“
Zoom ID: 473-552-791
2 PM (MST) – One hour of mindfulness and connection
Be safe. Be healthy. Be love.
GIFT CERTIFICATE :: WANDER TRIO
“What do you get for the woman who has everything?” (Don’t mind the holiday photo — we are multitasking)
We have the answer: a trio of pre-paid WANDER excursions so that she can connect with other likeminded women on outdoor adventures that inspire self-growth, laughter, new knowledge and positive empowerment. You’ll be supporting a homegrown, female-focused small business that dreams BIG to raise women up and help them cultivate self love.
Order today or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to June 1 to get the voucher mailed to you for your lucky recipient.
“This Wild Women Tribe WANDER was a wonderful day spent outside experiencing something new and reflecting on growth and renewal.”
“After moving to Utah – I found it tough to find a community that made me feel as if I belonged. The Wild Women WANDER made that happen for me during an event on “release.” It was a day filled with yoga, hiking, and raw discussions on releasing what was not serving us. I met some amazing woman and it ignited my aspirations to then become a registered yoga teacher! I cannot thank this organization enough for all the hard work that is put into these events and trips. They have the potential to be life changing!”
“What an unexpected surprise! I went to learn to snowshoe and ended up having a much needed and introspective experience. Wonderful women,wonderful day!”
Join the movement to receive updates and exclusive invitations: