- Cancelling more than 14-days results in a full refund for WANDER excursions
- Cancelling less than 7-days results in a 50 percent credit toward a future WANDER excursion, unless a substitute can be arranged and then a full credit toward a future event will be issued.
- Retreats have a $400 non-refundable deposit that cannot be applied toward any future event. If the retreat is sold out and your spot can be filled by someone on the wait list, the deposit will be applied in the form of a credit toward another retreat or WANDER.
- Cancelling less than 30 days prior to any retreat results in a forfeiture of complete payment. Your spot is transferrable without any additional cost — you may email us with the name of the person who will take your spot.
- Wild Women Tribe has a 48-hour cancellation policy. If the spot can be filled with someone from the waitlist, you will receive a full credit towards another WANDER, otherwise will be charged 100 percent of the trip fees.
- Rebookings from credit must occur within 90 days.
- No shows or same day cancellations are responsible for 100 percent of trip fees.
To confirm booking on a private WANDER excursion, a 50 percent non-refundable deposit is required, with remainder to be paid in full three weeks prior to excursion. Private WANDER fee is a fixed rate determined by a full capacity of 16 participants. WANDER event cancellation must be received and acknowledged by Wild Women Tribe in writing (by email) one week prior to event date for refund of 50 percent. Cancellations received 72 hours or less in writing (by email) are not subject to refund. No refunds for no shows, or for reduced number of participants. Wild Women Tribe reserves the right to cancel a trip for any reason. In such an instance, we will refund all payments received, which will constitute full settlement.
Due to rare harsh weather conditions, including severely frigid temperatures, hail storms, lightning and thunder, or white out driving conditions, Wild Women Tribe reserves the right to reschedule a WANDER event. In the event of a postponement due to inclement weather, a credit toward a future WANDER will be issued.