“EARTH & WATER” HAWAII YOGA RETREAT
KONA, BIG ISLAND // MARCH 16 to 20, 2022 –
Flow with the powerful natural forces of Hawaii’s Big Island as we immerse ourselves in the spirits of “Earth and Water” to ground down and invite in our soul’s cleansing and rebirth in a 4-night / 5-day journey back to our roots.
Our home base is a 3,500 square foot private home inside a gated community in Holualoa, Kona nestled 850 feet above the crashing waves in a “sweet spot” of the Hualalai Mountain. Shared accommodations with nourishing meals ensures an immersive container for 12 women to undergo deep internal shifts guided by daily yoga and meditation on the lanai, movement workshops, future visioning activation series, and emotional freedom technique (EFT) tapping workshops — all surrounded by the wildness and immensity of Mother Nature’s island haven. Self inquiry and tuning into repetitive patterns, and releasing stories and triggers that no longer serve us are part of this multi-day deep dive inward, guided by a gentle and intuitive facilitator team that prioritizes comfort, safety and transformation.
We’ll explore the island on mindful hikes, surf lessons, private boat charter, snorkeling adventures, embark upon excursions to rivers, waterfalls and the ocean for process work, as well as harness the wisdom of the active Pele volcano in ceremony. This retreat will have equal parts active exploration into the island’s natural surroundings, and quiet repose in restful elements like meditation and sound baths that allow inward journeying back to our hearts.
Discover why Hawaii’s Big Island is a perfect setting for us to reconnect with our inner wild woman, and plant seeds of change that shift us towards our true purpose and passion in life.
KONA RETREAT RATES
Queen private: $2,399 per person
Shared room: $2,199 per person
Single bed in shared space: $2,049 per person
Includes all workshops, meals (except one lunch and dinner), activities and excursions. Excludes airfare and transfers. $600 deposit (Venmo @wildwomentribe) to reserve your spot. Three additional payments by March 5.
**On a budget? Ask about our camping option that will save you $400 off the retreat rate — you have the same access to workshops ,meals, house amenities and activities.**
REGISTER | PAY | WORKSHOPS | FAQS
Through intimate workshops and uplifting shared experiences, you will:
- Boost your confidence by stepping outside of your comfort zone
- Get grounded in nature by unplugging from technology and surrounding yourself in a nurturing environment ideal for transformation
- Connect with your body through yoga, breathwork and movement workshops
- Learn NEW skills — how to travel and explore in a foreign country, try new foods and exposure yourself to a different culture, learn tools of practice in self growth modalities — and build tribe with a sisterhood of likeminded women who love the outdoors and travel.
- Forge bonds of friendship with other soul sisters surrounded by the peace and power of the Pacific Ocean and clarifying vision of 2022.
YOU WILL RETURN FEELING REJUVENATED, CONNECTED WITH YOURSELF — AND OTHER SOUL SISTERS….READY TO SHARE YOUR BEST SELF WITH YOUR LOVED ONES. YOU DESERVE A TIME OUT FOR YOU.
REGISTER | PAY | WORKSHOPS | FAQS
This HAWAII RETREAT is for you if you are:
- Experiencing intense emotions and moods, and feel faced with uncertainty, overwhelming feelings and anxiety
- Curious about cultivating mindful, positive connection with community around topics that matter in a safe, supported and non judgmental virtual setting
- Seeking tools, resources and tips on how to reclaim some empowerment in your life
- Craving an escape from the day to day monotony, and desire to honor yourself and stoke your personal growth during this difficult time
- Excited to meet other women like you who share an interest in body, mind and spirit through curated group settings that stretch you in fitness, intention setting, self examination, and outdoor activity.
- Interested, inspired and intrigued to experience a new type of gathering and form friendships with other women who are seeking positive support and encouragement