“FIRE & AIR” YOGA BEACH RETREAT
OAXACA, MEXICO // January 12 to 16, 2022
**SPOTS FOR 14 WOMEN – REGISTER BY dEC. 14**
The wildness and beauty of Mexico’s southern Pacific Coast summon you to usher in winds of change in a four-night / five-day retreat at a clifftop yoga center on the coast of Oaxaca. Find soulful connection with likeminded women as we are guided by the earth elements, Fire and Air, and unfold sacred journeys into our own pathways toward transformation in a cultural immersion into the heartland of Mexico’s spiritual core.
Our home base is the stunning beachside Zazil Retreat center in the town of San Agustinillo in the Mexican state of Oaxaca, on a hilltop with picturesque views of the Pacific Ocean. At the focal point is an open air thatched roof yoga studio without walls that affords inspiring views of the waves and beach below. Accommodations are Queen bed shared double occupancy (*option for single occupancy with an additional cost) and shared triple occupancy with a third person on a cot.
Nourishing and fresh local cuisine fuels us as we stretch our bodies in daily morning yoga, mindful hikes and outdoor explorations, and initiate into meditation, Tantra breathwork and somatic movement embodiment workshops with skilled facilitators — grounded in Fire and Air. We’ll cleanse in a traditional Temazcal sweat lodge, harness our breath to connect with our bodies and intrinsic intelligence through somatic explorations, and burn our proverbial baggage in ceremonial fire.
Adventures will take us to the towns of San Agustinillo and neighboring Mazunte and Zipolite, where we will explore artisan markets, ecotourism activities, local cuisine and soak in the ambiance of these quaint Mexican beach pueblitos.
Join in the sisterhood as we explore nature’s rhythms south of the border, and our own relationship with her mysterious elements in the magical setting of Mexico’s magical tropical beach landscape.
Double occupancy (Two Queen beds): $2,399
Triple occupancy (Shared King bed plus cot): $2,199
$600 deposit (Venmo @wildwomentribe) to reserve your spot by Dec. 14. Three additional payments by Jan. 5. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for other arrangements.
Space for 14 participants. Includes all meals (except one lunch and dinner), daily yoga, guided excursions, workshops. Airfare to Puerto Escondido or Huatulco international airports, and ground transportation excluded. (**we will put you in touch with other retreat participants to share costs for airport shuttles depending upon arrival/departure times and where you’re flying into)
Through intimate workshops and uplifting shared experiences, you will:
- Boost your confidence by stepping outside of your comfort zone
- Get grounded in nature by unplugging from technology and surrounding yourself in a nurturing environment ideal for transformation
- Connect with your body through yoga, breathwork and movement workshops
- Learn NEW skills — how to travel and explore in a foreign country, try new foods and exposure yourself to a different culture, learn tools of practice in self growth modalities — and build tribe with a sisterhood of likeminded women who love the outdoors and travel.
- Forge bonds of friendship with other soul sisters surrounded by the peace and power of the Pacific Ocean and clarifying vision of 2022.
You will return feeling rejuvenated, connected with yourself — and other soul sisters….ready to share your BEST self with your loved ones. You deserve a time out for YOU.
This MEXICO RETREAT is for you if you are:
- Experiencing intense emotions and moods, and feel faced with uncertainty, overwhelming feelings and anxiety
- Curious about cultivating mindful, positive connection with community around topics that matter in a safe, supported and non judgmental virtual setting
- Seeking tools, resources and tips on how to reclaim some empowerment in your life
- Craving an escape from the day to day monotony, and desire to honor yourself and stoke your personal growth during this difficult time
- Excited to meet other women like you who share an interest in body, mind and spirit through curated group settings that stretch you in fitness, intention setting, self examination, and outdoor activity.
- Interested, inspired and intrigued to experience a new type of gathering and form friendships with other women who are seeking positive support and encouragement