December 3 :: Comfort Zones :: $155 Mindful snowshoe + yoga flow + light lunch + Wim Hof breathwork class + guided outdoor ice plunge + cacao ceremony
Discover the exhilaration and empowerment of stepping outside of your comfort zone in a day that brings you back to your center on a mindful hike, Wim Hof breathwork and cold plunge, yoga flow, lunch and sacred cacao ceremony.
We explore the relationship between leaning into discomfort and self growth, and come back to the realization that we are the ultimate keepers of our own safety and security. YOU are the medicine, and our capacity to expand is unlimited when we can find strength to explore that which makes us uncomfortable.
- 9:15 am – Arrive at trailhead (directions sent upon registration) for check in. Introductions and ice breaker.
- 9:30 am – Depart on mindful hike / snowshoe (pray for snow!)
- 11:00 am – Meet Jeremy Wilstein at outdoor location for Wim Hof breathwork and guided ice plunge adventure
- 12:00 pm — Return to cars and head for Tadasana Yoga Studio
- 12:30 pm — Restorative yoga flow with Molly Craig
- 1:30 pm — Sacred cacao ceremony & integration with guided journal writing about “discomfort”
- 2:30 pm — Conclusion
Thank you for your interest in connecting with other adventurous women like YOU on a Wild Women Tribe half-day WANDER adventure! Please fill in the form below for your upcoming WANDER and complete your waiver.
Submit your payment to completely guarantee your spot :: it includes all the components of the WANDER (mindful hike, fitness class, workshop, light snacks), plus a swag bag of goodies!