June 11 :: Connecting to presence :: $185
Mindful hike + yoga + “presence” workshop + light lunch + horse experience
Experience the magic of companionship and the immediacy of presence in a day devoted to stillness and inward inquiry with horse as guides. We incorporate mindful movement and hiking along the trails in Oakley with a gentle yoga practice led by Kelle Cobble and guided workshop on how to tune into ourselves to better discern our needs, hopes and desires with Kelle & Nina Coaching and Park City Horse Experience owner Alejandra Lara. The adventure ends in a guided group session with a herd of horses, where we apply our newfound skills with the equine herd as they respond to subtle cues and body language.
- 8:45am – Arrive at trailhead in Oakley and check in. Introductions and ice breaker.
- 9 am – Depart for mindful hike
- 10:15 am – Gentle yoga with Kelle Cobble
- 11:30 am – Light lunch and discussion on “presence”
- 12:30 pm — Horse meditation circle
- 1 pm — Meet and greet the herd; “Leading with intention” embodiment activity with horses
- 2:30 pm — Conclusion
July 2 :: Accessing inner flow :: $185
Mindful hike + yoga flow + fly casting and fishing workshop + light lunch
Awaken your mind with a day devoted to the flow of movement and heightened awareness while learning basics for fly fishing. We’ll get our bodies moving with a mindful hike and yoga flow session.
.Then, we’ll learn fly casting and eventually take those skills to the Provo River to practice casting and fishing in open flowing river. A light lunch and guided discussions the concept of “flow” and how we can tap into those states in our lives is included.
- 8:15 am – Arrive at trailhead and check in. Introductions and ice breaker.
- 8:30 am – Depart for mindful hike
- 8:45 am – Yoga class
- 10 am – Fly casting instruction
- 11 am — Light lunch and discussion on “flow”
- 12 pm — Drive to river and mindful walk to river
- 12:30 pm — Group intro to fly fishing workshop and unity session
- 2 pm – Conclusion
Included: guided hike, yoga class, light lunch, fly casting / fishing instruction, flow workshop, swag bag
Thank you for your interest in connecting with other adventurous women like YOU on a Wild Women Tribe half-day WANDER adventure! Please fill in the form below for your upcoming WANDER and complete your waiver.
Submit your payment to completely guarantee your spot :: it includes all the components of the WANDER (mindful hike, fitness class, workshop, light snacks), plus a swag bag of goodies!