Imagine emerging from the woods along a worn trail that leads to a series of natural hot springs. Or arriving in the hush of snow at a secluded yurt bathed in ethereal moonlight.
You’re surrounded by other beautiful soul sisters who are connected, vulnerable and compassionate….who despite differences, are united across ages and stages, backgrounds and disciplines. These are Wild Women Tribe’s signature WANDER excursions — half-day mindful, outdoor adventures that reconnect women with themselves, and each other in a series of experiences that stretch body, mind and spirit.
“My sincere gratitude for today! It’s been such a positive interaction with a powerful group of women. Loved the mix of physical activity, outdoor adventure and mind mapping discussion about personal power. Thank you for creating this event and bringing us all together.”
Part girls’ trip. Part inner journey. Part wilderness adventure. All soul…
In these half day excursions, you will:
- Meet other like-minded women seeking to deepen their understanding of their unique purpose and life journey
- Experience wilderness adventure in your own backyard
- Expand your mind and outlook of the world through a guided discussion surrounding a central, universal paradigm, core belief or principal
- Get a surprise swag bag including goodies (value $100+) from local businesses like Indigo Highway, Sync Float Center, LIT Salon Park East, Kodiak Cakes, and NoBox
“What an amazing day with beautiful, strong women. It filled my cup…literally. I was surrounded by beauty (intrinsic and extrinsic) and mindful happiness.”
-Trish S. (South Jordan, UT)
“Inspiring day! So lucky to be included in such a deep and beautiful group of women. Look forward to the next adventure!
-Sarah B. (Park City, UT)
December 5, 2021 :: Sparking the light within <<NEW EVENT – $155>>
**SOLD OUT – JOIN THE waitlist **
Mindful hike + yoga class + light lunch + glass blowing + chakra workshop
As the year draws to a close and the winter solstice approaches, you’re invited to join in a day devoted to exploring the light within with intention and community connection in Mother Nature’s healing sanctuary.
We embark upon a mindful hike (perhaps a snowshoe if there’s snow!) with forest bathing practice and Sacred Circle Ceremony including release and intention setting on the trails around Park City with 500-RYT yogi and Shamanic Reiki Master Anne Sargent.
We move indoors for a gentle yoga flow class led by Anne at Enlighten Wellness Yoga, where we’ll experience a guided Reiki sound bath savasana. Calling in the transformative element of fire, we then forge our intentions into creation at Red Flower Studios, where we’ll each create a blown glass ornament to take home while enjoying a light lunch workshop delving into the different chakra activations within us.
Ignite the light within and learn tools to honor yourself and your inner wisdom throughout the year.
**$155 per person. SOLD OUT — join the waitlist. Includes guided mindful hike, yoga class, glass ornament blowing, chakra workshop and light lunch….in addition to swag! Open for 16 participants — first come, first served. This excursion starts at 10 am and concludes at 2:30 pm.
“This experience has been wonderful. I really enjoyed getting outside and being active with an awesome group of women. The workshop and brunch after was inspiring and energizing. I feel mentally and physically recharged.”
-Leslie C. (Park City, UT)
“This experience was top notch. The hike was beautiful, supportive and mindful. The yoga was a great way to end the hike but continue the creativity flow. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was acceptance, gratitude, love, support and friendship. I will be attending another event for sure!”
SIGN UP FOR THE WANDER TODAY:
$145 :: Room for 16 wanderers (per date) – first come, first served.
<<Sign up for the newsletter to find out first when WANDERS open>>
<<Book a private WANDER for your own tribe>>
<<Read the cancellation policy>>
- Cycles: Sometimes life feels like it’s on spin cycle. How do we create a sense of forward momentum and positive action that propels us forward?
- Intentions: Unleash the power of your mind and setting your sights on dreams and goals. How we can strengthen ourselves through motivation and learn tools to keep our intentions on track.
- Personal Power: What you see isn’t always what you get. Build your core, lay the foundation of healthy approaches to your spiritual, physical and mental health, and know that true beauty begins from strong roots within.
- Judgement: What is judgement a cloak for? How does judgement limit our growth and learning how to release it can transform our relationships.
- Creation: How do we step into our creator selves and harness the energy, vitality and verve that can propel us forward to fulfill our dreams?
- Vulnerability: Being perceived as “weak” is a detractor for many of us. How being true, real and authentic can actually improve relationships in many realms of our lives.
- Self worth: How can paying attention to and managing our self perception set us up for success? How do we each manage our self worth and how can our view of ourselves impact our relationships.
- Community: Being part of a collective feeds our soul. How do we form connections and curate community? Delve into the meaning we find from belonging to a collective whole.
- Boundaries: Sometimes saying ‘no’ can be a step closer to saying ‘yes.’ How healthy boundaries can set standards for expectations and frame interactions towards a positive outcome.