Imagine emerging from the woods along a worn trail that leads to a series of natural hot springs. Or arriving in the hush of snow at a secluded yurt bathed in ethereal moonlight.
After some nourishing snacks and refreshments, you are led through a discussion on a universal core challenge that causes you to examine your beliefs, expand, engage and grow. You’re surrounded by other beautiful soul sisters who are united despite differences, across ages and stages, backgrounds and disciplines…..united by the bond of being humans on the journey defined by the beauty of the meandering path, not the destination.
“My sincere gratitude for today! It’s been such a positive interaction with a powerful group of women. Loved the mix of physical activity, outdoor adventure and mind mapping discussion about personal power. Thank you for creating this event and bringing us all together.”
Part girls’ trip. Part inner journey. Part wilderness adventure. All soul…
FALL WANDERSNovember 16 :: Mindful hike + hot yoga + brunch + “Re-write your Story” workshop
Kiss those old belief systems goodbye and set yourself up for renewed success by taking control of the oldest story in the book: YOUR story. Immerse yourself in the magic of a snowy Park City trail as we explore how we can re-write our own story and create an empowering approach to our future. We begin with a hot yoga class at Tadasana Yoga (3156 Quarry Rd, Park City) and then depart for a guided mindful hike (and trail-side burn release ceremony) followed by return to the yoga studio. Over a nourishing brunch, learn how to release old storylines and use the power of words to transform our past into motivating and activating future. You’ll gain new momentum and fresh perspectives on the way language affects outlook, while receiving new tools to continue harnessing the power of words to reframe aspects of your life and create new intentions that serve, uplift and motivate you. Your story. Your choice. New, powerful you.
8:30 AM to 2:00 PM – A few spots remain. First come, first served. Prior reservation needed.
$125 per person.
REGISTER | WAIVER | PAY | FAQs
“This experience has been wonderful. I really enjoyed getting outside and being active with an awesome group of women. The workshop and brunch after was inspiring and energizing. I feel mentally and physically recharged.”
-Leslie C. (Park City, UT)
In these half day excursions, you will:
- Meet other like-minded women seeking to deepen their understanding of their unique purpose and life journey
- Experience wilderness adventure in your own backyard
- Expand your mind and outlook of the world through a guided discussion surrounding a central, universal paradigm, core belief or principal
- Eat delicious and nutritious locally-prepared brunch and snacks
- Get a surprise swag bag including goodies (value $200+) from local businesses like Indigo Highway, Sync Float Center, LIT Salon Park East, Kodiak Cakes, and The Beau Collective
“What an amazing day with beautiful, strong women. It filled my cup…literally. I was surrounded by beauty (intrinsic and extrinsic) and mindful happiness.”
-Trish S. (South Jordan, UT)
“Inspiring day! So lucky to be included in such a deep and beautiful group of women. Look forward to the next adventure!”
-Sarah B. (Park City, UT)
SIGN UP FOR THE WANDER TODAY:
$125 :: Room for 16 wanderers (per date) – first come, first served.
<<Sign up for the newsletter to find out first when WANDERS open>>
<<Book a private WANDER for your own tribe>>
<<Read the cancellation policy>>
- Cycles: Sometimes life feels like it’s on spin cycle. How do we create a sense of forward momentum and positive action that propels us forward?
- Intentions: Unleash the power of your mind and setting your sights on dreams and goals. How we can strengthen ourselves through motivation and learn tools to keep our intentions on track.
- Personal Power: What you see isn’t always what you get. Build your core, lay the foundation of healthy approaches to your spiritual, physical and mental health, and know that true beauty begins from strong roots within.
- Judgement: What is judgement a cloak for? How does judgement limit our growth and learning how to release it can transform our relationships.
- Creation: How do we step into our creator selves and harness the energy, vitality and verve that can propel us forward to fulfill our dreams?
- Vulnerability: Being perceived as “weak” is a detractor for many of us. How being true, real and authentic can actually improve relationships in many realms of our lives.
- Self worth: How can paying attention to and managing our self perception set us up for success? How do we each manage our self worth and how can our view of ourselves impact our relationships.
- Community: Being part of a collective feeds our soul. How do we form connections and curate community? Delve into the meaning we find from belonging to a collective whole.
- Boundaries: Sometimes saying ‘no’ can be a step closer to saying ‘yes.’ How healthy boundaries can set standards for expectations and frame interactions towards a positive outcome.