Imagine emerging from the woods along a worn trail that leads to a series of natural hot springs. Or arriving in the hush of snow at a secluded yurt bathed in ethereal moonlight.
You’re surrounded by other beautiful soul sisters who are connected, vulnerable and compassionate….who despite differences, are united across ages and stages, backgrounds and disciplines. These are Wild Women Tribe’s signature WANDER excursions — half-day mindful, outdoor adventures that reconnect women with themselves, and each other in a series of experiences that stretch body, mind and spirit.
“My sincere gratitude for today! It’s been such a positive interaction with a powerful group of women. Loved the mix of physical activity, outdoor adventure and mind mapping discussion about personal power. Thank you for creating this event and bringing us all together.”
Part girls’ trip. Part inner journey. Part wilderness adventure. All soul…
In these half day excursions, you will:
- Meet other like-minded women seeking to deepen their understanding of their unique purpose and life journey
- Experience wilderness adventure in your own backyard
- Expand your mind and outlook of the world through a guided discussion surrounding a central, universal paradigm, core belief or principal
- Get a surprise swag bag including goodies (value $100+) from local businesses like Indigo Highway, Sync Float Center, LIT Salon Park East, Kodiak Cakes, and NoBox
“What an amazing day with beautiful, strong women. It filled my cup…literally. I was surrounded by beauty (intrinsic and extrinsic) and mindful happiness.”
-Trish S. (South Jordan, UT)
“Inspiring day! So lucky to be included in such a deep and beautiful group of women. Look forward to the next adventure!
-Sarah B. (Park City, UT)
June 11 :: Finding presence <<NEW EVENT – $185>>
Discover a deeper connection with yourself and explore the concept of “presence” in a day of mindful movement and interaction with a herd of magnificent horse allies in partnership with Park City Horse Experiences. Horses help us access new awareness through their own gentle yet intuitive existence, and a variety of guided interactive activities that bring us up close and personal with these powerful creatures.
We begin the day along the trails in Oakley on a mindfulness journey to develop awareness of our senses, and tune into our body and mind. A gentle yoga session with yogi Kelle Cobble incorporates movement, breath and sensation to further delve into connection and embodied presence. After a light lunch workshop led by Kelle and Nina Coaching, and Park City Horse Experience owner Alejandra Lara, we’ll have the chance to meet the herd and interact with them utilizing new-found skills of grounding techniques, non-verbal communication, leading with intention and embodiment.
Experience the magic of companionship and how horses respond to subtle cues and body language as we connect with the equine herd. As highly sensitive and attuned sentient beings, horses provide participants with an “in the moment” learning container. By introducing the element of the unknown, they allow us to gain profound insights into where we are in the moment, old stories or habits of thinking that may interfere with effective flow in our relationships, and generally provide an active and receptive feedback loop where we can get back in touch with our curious, imaginative selves.
**No prior experience with horses is necessary — we will NOT be riding. A portion of each participant’s WANDER will go towards supporting REINS, a non profit program that provides emotional healing and recovery for humans and horses.
**$185 per person. Includes guided mindful hike, yoga class, “presence” workshop, light lunch, horse experience….in addition to swag! Open for 16 participants — first come, first served. This excursion starts at 9 am and concludes at 2:30 pm.
Explore your relationship with “flow” along the Provo River as we learn fly fishing casting techniques and spend some time in the river fly fishing while utilizing the principles of mindfulness and flow state.
Our WANDER begins with an outdoor yoga and mindfulness session with Nikki McGee, who has instructed rock climbing, guides fly fishing in Park City, and teaches yoga and fitness classes. Nikki is also the founder and director of a therapeutic adventure nonprofit, Elevated Mountain Guides, and one of 18 clinical first responders to hold that certification.
Fly fishing requires us to stretch and reach while casting, as well as to lean against moving water, and to shift and navigate around brush and boulders. Casting and fly fishing also depend upon internal focus and quieting of the busy “monkey mind”, essentially accessing the flow state within us, resulting in a relaxed state that leads to heightened awareness.
Following a light lunch and guided discussion on the role of “flow” in our lives, we take a mindful wander to the Provo River for a walk-about as we become self aware of what flowing water provides us. With awakened minds, we practice basic fly-casts to learn the application of the fly-fishing skill on the moving river water. We’ll each have a turn casting in the river and experiencing the flow we’re welcoming in!
**No prior fly fishing experience needed — this is a beginner intro to the sport that gives us a taste of the basic fundamental skills needed!
**TWO SPOTS REMAIN!**
**$185 per person. Includes guided mindful hike, yoga class, fly casting and fishing workshop, fly rods, and light lunch….in addition to swag! Open for 12 participants — first come, first served. This excursion starts at 8:30 am and concludes at 2 pm.
“This experience has been wonderful. I really enjoyed getting outside and being active with an awesome group of women. The workshop and brunch after was inspiring and energizing. I feel mentally and physically recharged.”
-Leslie C. (Park City, UT)
“This experience was top notch. The hike was beautiful, supportive and mindful. The yoga was a great way to end the hike but continue the creativity flow. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was acceptance, gratitude, love, support and friendship. I will be attending another event for sure!”
SIGN UP FOR THE WANDER TODAY:
$185 :: Room for 16 wanderers (per date) – first come, first served.
<<Sign up for the newsletter to find out first when WANDERS open>>
<<Book a private WANDER for your own tribe>>
<<Read the cancellation policy>>
- Cycles: Sometimes life feels like it’s on spin cycle. How do we create a sense of forward momentum and positive action that propels us forward?
- Intentions: Unleash the power of your mind and setting your sights on dreams and goals. How we can strengthen ourselves through motivation and learn tools to keep our intentions on track.
- Personal Power: What you see isn’t always what you get. Build your core, lay the foundation of healthy approaches to your spiritual, physical and mental health, and know that true beauty begins from strong roots within.
- Judgement: What is judgement a cloak for? How does judgement limit our growth and learning how to release it can transform our relationships.
- Creation: How do we step into our creator selves and harness the energy, vitality and verve that can propel us forward to fulfill our dreams?
- Vulnerability: Being perceived as “weak” is a detractor for many of us. How being true, real and authentic can actually improve relationships in many realms of our lives.
- Self worth: How can paying attention to and managing our self perception set us up for success? How do we each manage our self worth and how can our view of ourselves impact our relationships.
- Community: Being part of a collective feeds our soul. How do we form connections and curate community? Delve into the meaning we find from belonging to a collective whole.
- Boundaries: Sometimes saying ‘no’ can be a step closer to saying ‘yes.’ How healthy boundaries can set standards for expectations and frame interactions towards a positive outcome.