Imagine emerging from the woods along a worn trail that leads to a series of natural hot springs. Or arriving in the hush of snow at a secluded yurt bathed in ethereal moonlight.
After some nourishing snacks and refreshments, you are led through a discussion on a universal core challenge that causes you to examine your beliefs, expand, engage and grow. You’re surrounded by other beautiful soul sisters who are united despite differences, across ages and stages, socioeconomic backgrounds and disciplines…..united by the bond of being humans on the journey defined by the beauty of the meandering path, not the destination.
Part girls’ trip. Part inner journey. Part wilderness adventure. All soul…
“What an amazing day with beautiful, strong women. It filled my cup…literally. I was surrounded by beauty (intrinsic and extrinsic) and mindful happiness.”
-Trish S. (South Jordan, UT)
In these half day excursions, you will:
- Meet other like-minded women seeking to deepen their understanding of their unique purpose and life journey
- Experience wilderness adventure in your own backyard
- Expand your mind and outlook of the world through a guided discussion surrounding a central, universal paradigm, core belief or principal
- Eat delicious and nutritious locally-prepared snacks
- Get a surprise swag bag including goodies (value $200+) from local businesses like Indigo Highway, Sync Float Center, LIT Salon Park East, Kodiak Cakes, and The Beau Collective
“It was a wonderful day. Go if you can! Grab your friends – or show up and make new ones!!”
-Anne S. (Park City, UT)
“Inspiring day! So lucky to be included in such a deep and beautiful group of women. Look forward to the next adventure!”
-Sarah B. (Park City, UT)
SIGN UP FOR THE WANDER TODAY:
$125 :: Room for 16 wanderers (per date) – first come, first served. Details here.
<<Sign up for the newsletter to find out first when WANDERS open>>
<<Book a private WANDER for your own tribe>>
IN THE MEDIA:
Park Record – “Wild Women Tribe bonds outdoors”
KPCW Radio – “Mountain Life” with Lynn Ware Peek (0:31 min mark)
Park City Magazine – “Building A Female-Focused Community in the Great Outdoors”
- NOVEMBER: Identity: We are not our jobs, nor are we confined to the roles we wear. How do we create a healthy sense of self-identify?
- JANUARY: Motivation: What drives us to action? Where does the spark come from to really commit ourselves to change? How to set true intentions to keep on top of our goals.
- MARCH: Abundance: What if we approached life from the viewpoint of being architects of our own reality? How do we create luck in our lives?
[Three dates in March open for registration now!]
- MAY: Judgement: What is judgement a cloak for? How does judgement limit our growth and learning how to release it can transform our relationships.
[SAVE THE DATES: May 5 / 6 — hike :: discussion :: brunch]
- JUNE: Creation: How do we step into our creator selves and harness the energy, vitality and verve that can propel us forward to fulfill our dreams? [SAVE THE DATE: June 2 to 4 — Moab Adventure Camping Retreat]
- JULY: Vulnerability: Being perceived as “weak” is a detractor for many of us. How being true, real and authentic can actually improve relationships in many realms of our lives.
[SAVE THE DATES: July 13 / 14 — mountain bike :: discussion :: brunch
July 27 to 29 — High Uintas Adventure Camping Retreat]
- SEPTEMBER: Self worth: How can paying attention to and managing our self perception set us up for success? How do we each manage our self worth and how can our view of ourselves impact our relationships.
[SAVE THE DATE: Sept. 8 / 9 — hike :: discussion :: brunch]
- NOVEMBER: Community: Being part of a collective feeds our soul. How do we form connections and curate community? Delve into the meaning we find from belonging to a collective whole.
- JANUARY: Boundaries: Sometimes saying ‘no’ can be a step closer to saying ‘yes.’ How healthy boundaries can set standards for expectations and frame interactions towards a positive outcome.