Imagine emerging from the woods along a worn trail that leads to a series of natural hot springs. Or arriving in the hush of snow at a secluded yurt bathed in ethereal moonlight.
You’re surrounded by other beautiful soul sisters who are connected, vulnerable and compassionate….who despite differences, are united across ages and stages, backgrounds and disciplines. These are Wild Women Tribe’s signature WANDER excursions — half-day mindful, outdoor adventures that reconnect women with themselves, and each other in a series of experiences that stretch body, mind and spirit.
“My sincere gratitude for today! It’s been such a positive interaction with a powerful group of women. Loved the mix of physical activity, outdoor adventure and mind mapping discussion about personal power. Thank you for creating this event and bringing us all together.”
Part girls’ trip. Part inner journey. Part wilderness adventure. All soul…
In these half day excursions, you will:
- Meet other like-minded women seeking to deepen their understanding of their unique purpose and life journey
- Experience wilderness adventure in your own backyard
- Expand your mind and outlook of the world through a guided discussion surrounding a central, universal paradigm, core belief or principal
- Get a surprise swag bag including goodies (value $100+) from local businesses like Indigo Highway, Sync Float Center, LIT Salon Park East, Kodiak Cakes, and NoBox
“What an amazing day with beautiful, strong women. It filled my cup…literally. I was surrounded by beauty (intrinsic and extrinsic) and mindful happiness.”
-Trish S. (South Jordan, UT)
“Inspiring day! So lucky to be included in such a deep and beautiful group of women. Look forward to the next adventure!
-Sarah B. (Park City, UT)
December 3, 2022 :: Comfort Zones <<NEW WANDER: $155 PER PERSON. ROOM FOR 16 WOMEN!>>
Mindful snowshoe + Wim Hof breathwork class + guided outdoor ice plunge + light lunch + yoga flow + cacao ceremony
Our comfort zones play an important role in keeping us out of harm’s way – but when does stepping outside of them let us see what’s on the other side? We explore discomfort as a growth point in a day that harnesses breathwork and outdoor cold plunge to take us outside of our comfort zones and venture into new territory that can lead to greater growth.
We begin with a guided mindful hike that helps to ground us back to Mother Nature and reconnect to our purpose with the aid of on-trail visualization meditations and release exercises.
Certified Wim Hof Method instructor, Jeremy Wilstein, will guide us through a powerful breathwork session in order to calm stress and anxiety and prime our bodies for an outdoor cold plunge activation at the Jordanelle Reservoir. The cold water not only challenges our resilience but also invigorates our bodies and invites us to face discomfort as a group. Breathwork is a powerful tool to regulate our Immune System, Endocrine (hormonal) system, and learn about how our nervous system functions. When combined with a focused mind it can loosen blockages and allow emotions to rise to the surface. Some benefits felt by those who have incorporated The Wim Hof Method into their lives include:
- Decreased insomnia
- Alleviating symptoms of depression, fatigue, and chronic pain
- Improved blood circulation
- Turning a weak immune system into a powerful and healthy one
- Increased pain tolerance
- Reduced sensitivity to the cold, especially in the hands and feet
- More energy, focus, concentration, and creativity
- A decrease of inflammation throughout the body
- The ability to release “happy hormones” on demand
We conclude with a warming Restorative Flow yoga practice at Tasadana Yoga Studio in Park City led by yoga instructor, ceremony guide Molly Craig, the Wellness Supervisor at The Lodge at Blue Sky, an Auberge Resort located just outside Park City. Molly will lead a ceremonial cacao journey that combines Aztecs rituals with Tantric meditation to support a deep connection to the heart and personal intentions. This interactive experience incorporates sage smudging, crystals, card pulling and heart opening found through the indulgence of rich organic drinking cacao and guided meditation that creates deeper connection to self and others. You’ll gain new tools to safely step into discomfort in your life and unlock your potential to transform and grow, and ultimately find safety and security within YOU.
<<$155 per person. Includes guided mindful hike, yoga class, Wim Hof breathwork class, guided ice plunge, light lunch, cacao ceremony….in addition to swag! Open for 16 participants — first come, first served. This excursion starts at 9:30 am and concludes at 2:30 pm.
“This experience has been wonderful. I really enjoyed getting outside and being active with an awesome group of women. The workshop and brunch after was inspiring and energizing. I feel mentally and physically recharged.”
-Leslie C. (Park City, UT)
“This experience was top notch. The hike was beautiful, supportive and mindful. The yoga was a great way to end the hike but continue the creativity flow. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was acceptance, gratitude, love, support and friendship. I will be attending another event for sure!”
SIGN UP FOR THE WANDER TODAY:
$185 :: Room for 16 wanderers (per date) – first come, first served.
<<Sign up for the newsletter to find out first when WANDERS open>>
<<Book a private WANDER for your own tribe>>
<<Read the cancellation policy>>
- Cycles: Sometimes life feels like it’s on spin cycle. How do we create a sense of forward momentum and positive action that propels us forward?
- Intentions: Unleash the power of your mind and setting your sights on dreams and goals. How we can strengthen ourselves through motivation and learn tools to keep our intentions on track.
- Personal Power: What you see isn’t always what you get. Build your core, lay the foundation of healthy approaches to your spiritual, physical and mental health, and know that true beauty begins from strong roots within.
- Judgement: What is judgement a cloak for? How does judgement limit our growth and learning how to release it can transform our relationships.
- Creation: How do we step into our creator selves and harness the energy, vitality and verve that can propel us forward to fulfill our dreams?
- Vulnerability: Being perceived as “weak” is a detractor for many of us. How being true, real and authentic can actually improve relationships in many realms of our lives.
- Self worth: How can paying attention to and managing our self perception set us up for success? How do we each manage our self worth and how can our view of ourselves impact our relationships.
- Community: Being part of a collective feeds our soul. How do we form connections and curate community? Delve into the meaning we find from belonging to a collective whole.
- Boundaries: Sometimes saying ‘no’ can be a step closer to saying ‘yes.’ How healthy boundaries can set standards for expectations and frame interactions towards a positive outcome.