Imagine emerging from the woods along a worn trail that leads to a series of natural hot springs. Or arriving in the hush of snow at a secluded yurt bathed in ethereal moonlight.
You’re surrounded by other beautiful soul sisters who are connected, vulnerable and compassionate….who despite differences, are united across ages and stages, backgrounds and disciplines. These are Wild Women Tribe’s signature WANDER excursions — half-day mindful, outdoor adventures that reconnect women with themselves, and each other in a series of experiences that stretch body, mind and spirit.
“My sincere gratitude for today! It’s been such a positive interaction with a powerful group of women. Loved the mix of physical activity, outdoor adventure and mind mapping discussion about personal power. Thank you for creating this event and bringing us all together.”
Part girls’ trip. Part inner journey. Part wilderness adventure. All soul…
In these half day excursions, you will:
- Meet other like-minded women seeking to deepen their understanding of their unique purpose and life journey
- Experience wilderness adventure in your own backyard
- Expand your mind and outlook of the world through a guided discussion surrounding a central, universal paradigm, core belief or principal
- Get a surprise swag bag including goodies (value $100+) from local businesses like Indigo Highway, Sync Float Center, LIT Salon Park East, Kodiak Cakes, and NoBox
“What an amazing day with beautiful, strong women. It filled my cup…literally. I was surrounded by beauty (intrinsic and extrinsic) and mindful happiness.”
-Trish S. (South Jordan, UT)
“Inspiring day! So lucky to be included in such a deep and beautiful group of women. Look forward to the next adventure!
-Sarah B. (Park City, UT)
March 25, 2023 :: Planting Seeds Equinox Creation <<NEW WANDER: $175 PER PERSON. ROOM FOR 16 WOMEN!>>
REGISTER | FAQS | PAY | WAIVER
Mindful hike + hot yoga flows + brunch + succulent garden “creation” workshop
Call upon the powerful energy of the spring equinox to sow the seeds of future visions in a WANDER that grounds us in Mother Nature, roots us deep into our cores in a hot yoga class, and has us creating intentional succulent gardens embedded with our hopes and dreams.
Our WANDER begins as we strengthen our cores and revv our internal greenhouses with a hot yoga class at Enlighten Wellness Yoga in Park City, learning how to build a foundation of strength and resiliency within the anchorpoint of our own bodies.
Following the sweat sesh, we embark upon a guided mindful hike along a meandering Park City trail. Throughout, we ground back to Mother Nature and reconnect to our purpose and creator self within, aided by on-trail visualization meditations and release exercises that bring us closer together as a sisterhood.
The outdoor movement and body adventures fuel our cozy creative brunch workshop at Park City Nursery, where we explore planting seeds of future visions as we create intentional succulent gardens of our hopes and dreams (that we get to take home and tend to!). With the guidance of creatrix Lara Printz, we’ll tap into the tangible visions we want to manifest and play with words, guided journal writing, voice activated prompts, and music to call forward intentionally the future creations we want to nurture and blossom in our gardens.
Through powerful experiences connecting us to nature, movement, play and creativity, you’ll gain new tools and perspectives to plant the seeds of creation within your lives regularly.
<<$175 per person. Includes guided mindful hike, hot yoga flow, light brunch, succulent garden workshop (you take home the creation)….in addition to swag! Open for 16 participants — first come, first served. This excursion starts at 9:30 am and concludes at 2:30 pm.>>
“This experience has been wonderful. I really enjoyed getting outside and being active with an awesome group of women. The workshop and brunch after was inspiring and energizing. I feel mentally and physically recharged.”
-Leslie C. (Park City, UT)
“This experience was top notch. The hike was beautiful, supportive and mindful. The yoga was a great way to end the hike but continue the creativity flow. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was acceptance, gratitude, love, support and friendship. I will be attending another event for sure!”
SIGN UP FOR THE WANDER TODAY:
$185 :: Room for 16 wanderers (per date) – first come, first served.
<<Sign up for the newsletter to find out first when WANDERS open>>
<<Book a private WANDER for your own tribe>>
<<Read the cancellation policy>>
Utah Office of Tourism 30 Women to Watch KPCW Radio
- Cycles: Sometimes life feels like it’s on spin cycle. How do we create a sense of forward momentum and positive action that propels us forward?
- Intentions: Unleash the power of your mind and setting your sights on dreams and goals. How we can strengthen ourselves through motivation and learn tools to keep our intentions on track.
- Personal Power: What you see isn’t always what you get. Build your core, lay the foundation of healthy approaches to your spiritual, physical and mental health, and know that true beauty begins from strong roots within.
- Judgement: What is judgement a cloak for? How does judgement limit our growth and learning how to release it can transform our relationships.
- Creation: How do we step into our creator selves and harness the energy, vitality and verve that can propel us forward to fulfill our dreams?
- Vulnerability: Being perceived as “weak” is a detractor for many of us. How being true, real and authentic can actually improve relationships in many realms of our lives.
- Self worth: How can paying attention to and managing our self perception set us up for success? How do we each manage our self worth and how can our view of ourselves impact our relationships.
- Community: Being part of a collective feeds our soul. How do we form connections and curate community? Delve into the meaning we find from belonging to a collective whole.
- Boundaries: Sometimes saying ‘no’ can be a step closer to saying ‘yes.’ How healthy boundaries can set standards for expectations and frame interactions towards a positive outcome.